Providing meaningful education to professionals and
community members -- in comfortable and convenient community settings.
Interregnum’s educational workshops, Lessons in Loss, span a variety of topics related to loss, grief, and bereavement. Professional educators present these workshops at client locations such as hospitals, hospices, and assisted living facilities.
The Professional Education Program consists of clinically accredited courses.
- Nurses earn 3.0 Continuing Education Contact Hours
- Social workers earn 3.0 Clinical Continuing Education Contact Hours
Professional Education Courses Include:
- Caring for Them…Caring for You
- Culture of Grief
- Ethics of Grief
- Bereavement Theory & Practice
- Grief of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Grief of Estrangement
- Power of Forgiveness
- From Adult Child to Orphan
Community Seminars Include:
- Lessons in Loss
- Lessons in Living
- Death and Non-Death Related Loss
- Support for Families Dealing with Cancer
- Family Caregiver Education and Support
- Finding Solace During Times of Celebration
Judith Pedersen teaches "Loss Across the Lifespan" to students studying towards their Master of Social Work degree.